Check Your Inbox For Details
Take a few quick steps to ensure my emails are sent to the right place and reach your inbox every time.
I’m using ConvertKit, so you should be okay even if you don’t take these extra steps, but you never know.
For Gmail users, it’s as simple as adding my emails to your Primary inbox.
For other email providers, I’ve found this page to have helpful instructions.
What To Expect
I’m convinced we all have the extraordinary opportunity to build multiple income streams in the digital world inhabited by billions of people. But more than an opportunity, it’s a necessity.
If you wouldn’t mind, consider following me on Twitter.
I’ve been asked what tools or courses I recommend, so I’ve created this short list:
Tools & Services
- Use WordPress or Carrd to get a quick site up
- Use GeneratePress theme; this site has 99% performance score on GTMetrix
- Use Cloudways for hosting; very affordable and easy to get started
- Use ConvertKit for email marketing; subscribe to my newsletter to see an example
- Use Landbot.io for no-code chatbots which can help you engage your visitors
- Use Novo for your business banking.
- Learn how to be a digital writer by taking Ship 30 for 30; the catalyst for this site
- Learn how to create systems for creating digital content with Justin Welsh’s Content OS course.
- Learn creator mindsets and strategies from Jack Butcher‘s Visualize Value courses